9900max설치

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자부릉 조회 3회 작성일 2021-06-23 22:23:34 댓글 0

본문

Zalman CNPS 9900 Max Assembly and Installation

I open a new Zalman CNPS 9900 Max Red LED CPU cooler, assemble it for an Intel socket LGA 1150, and install it on a Core i7 4770K in an Asus Maximus VI Extreme motherboard.

Full PC Build:

Ali Kobielsky : Hi. Thanks for helpful video! But I have little question to you. Is that sticker strictly needed? Because in the future I want to buy motherboard with haswell socket and probably I will have problem with removing backplate from old motherboard. Thank you.
fukSMASHindo : hello, I'm using Corsair Vengeance kit 4x4 gb. Does that memory module will get in the way of installing this cooler or not? thank you :)
Timmy : hey man i put one of these in aaaages ago into my build but its due time an upgrade and i got a new cpu anyways what im getting at is am i going to have to take my mobo out to replace the cpu? (to do less work) or would i have to remove the mobo out of the case? im using the am3 socket 
IntoTheFray : The fucking guide even tells you to put it in "backwards"
IntoTheFray : Subscribed

Fitting a Zalman CNPS 9900 Max cooler to AM4 Ryzen motherboard

Using an AM4 fitting kit to fit a Zalman CNPS 9900 Max cooler to a new AM4 motherboard.
Юрий Шумейко : Hey. Please tell me where to get this mount kit for AM4, for Zalman cnps9900 MAX? Thanks.
Ash Slaughter : is there much difference between the stock backplate and the Zalman provided one? (Is it same threading?)
ElValder : Where did you find am4 kit?
Ler Rhann : So glad I found this video.
Just ordered the kit. Can't wait to install.
Renato : Fantastic! What about the thermals?

Zalman CNPS 9900MAX - Unboxing ITA

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,431건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.victorianbelvidere.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz